Employment Support Allowance Helpline Number

Any person who is ill or disabled will be able to benefit by getting the Employment and Support Allowance. This type of benefit offers them financial support if they are not able to work and also assistance in order to help them work if they can. To get this benefit, you will need to apply for the ESA if you are either employed, unemployed or self-employed. Before you inquire about the Employment and Support Allowance, you will want to see if you are eligible for Universal Credit. If you’re eligible for this benefit, you will be able to get this rather than the ESA. Those who have been claiming Income Support or Incapacity benefits will most likely be transferred to the ESA

Once you qualify for the Employment and Support Allowance, you will begin getting benefits. This will be financial support along with support related to your work. The financial support you get will vary depending on your age. Those under 25 years of age will receive around 58 pounds every week and 73 pounds a week if they are 25 or older. Anyone entitled to the ESA will also receive 73 pounds a week if they are in the work-related activity group and 110 pounds a week if they are in a particular support group.

There is a benefit cap which determines the total amount of benefits that you will get. This is applied to anyone age 16 or older and who have not year reached the age to be eligible for the state pension. To find out more about the specific compensation you can get, it will be important to inquire through the Department for Work and Pensions helpline phone. You will also want to inquire about your benefits by calling the Employment Support Allowance helpline number.

The Employment Support Allowance has three different types of options you can receive. These include the New Style ESA, the contribution-based ESA and the income-based ESA. Each of these have specific requirements in order to receive them. For the new style ESA, a person must have been either an employee or self-employed and have made National Insurance contributions for at least 2 years. The contributions-based ESA will be given to those who are either ill or have a disability along with getting severe disability premiums and have gotten them during the previous month. With the income-based ESA, you will need to have an illness or disability that affects your ability to work along with getting the severe disability premium and receiving it during the past month and eligible to receive it again.

In order to claim the Employment and Support Allowance, you will have to either download and fill out a form or call a phone number. Either method will enable you to apply for the benefits and receive them. The first step in the application process is to send in a fit note which is either a sick note or a doctor’s note. During the application process, you will need to provide information. This will include proof of your identity, pensions you receive, health insurance payments you get and also your address. After submitting your application, it will be evaluated, and a decision will be made. If the application is approved, then you will be begin receiving benefits. In case you are denied, you can challenge the decision to have your application reconsidered.